Friday, November 9, 2007

Week 9, #21 Podcast

I had fun exploring podcasts - I found things there I wouldn't have imagined...like old broadcasts of the radio programs. It made me think that links to podcasts of this kind would be great to have on our website - certainly there are others who would get a kick of listening to old broadcasts for free!

http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/whatson/downloads/files/podcastmp3.xml

Above is the link to the British Library, I worked for The British Library in Mumbai, India for about 8 years before moving to New Zealand, podcast are very good to keep library customerd up to date on resources and happenings in the library like author talks etc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, it would be awesome to be able to listen to old broadcasts via the library :)