Saturday, November 10, 2007

Week 9 # 23

I have to say that this experience has been more enjoyable than I thought it may be. The steps were put together in a way that allowed me to focus on one new technology at a time - which lessens confusion in my already cluttered mind! Most of the steps were easy to follow, which meant success was easily attained, which of course led to increased confidence and a greater willingness to try the next new thing! Frequent bouts of frustration will eventually discourage me from wanting to try something new - so I am pleased that frustrations were few and far between - which states how well this program was put together.I think this program is a great learning tool. It would be great to have new "modules" made as more newer technology becomes available - that way we could do just that module and stay updated without becoming overwhelmed.

Thanks to the program put together by Jayne Gutry and her team. It was so fun having to get all those genius ticks by them.

I enjoyed the ACL Learning 2.0.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear the frustrations weren't frequent. Congratulations on crossing the finish line :)

I hope you will be able to use some of the new technologies in the near future :)

Fruitsalad said...

Namaste Mumbai....Congratulations!!!!!! You've done it :))))))

The King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bella said...

Mumbachic your blog is great. I want to thank you for all the help you have given me when I have been working on my blog.
Your mate Bella.

atramper said...

This is a gorgeous looking blog as well as full of wonderful techy things that I can only just grasp. Mumbaichic you have excelled yourself and done your team proud. Even better is that you were one of teh first to completed the Web 2.0 training.